1. G(GH) pump is horizontal cantilevered single-casing centrifugal sand suction pump.
2. G type sand suction pump adopts clamp bands clamping pump body and the cover of the pump
3. The discharge direction of sand slurry pump can be oriented in any direction of 360.
4. The wet-parts are made of Ni-hard and high chrome alloys.
5. Bearing components use cylindrical structure, easy to adjust the gap between the impeller and pump body. It can be removed in the way of the whole when maintenance.Bearing adopt oil lubrication.
6. Shaft seal: packing seal, expeller seal,mechanical seal
Models & Selection
G series sand slurry pumps are designed for continuously handling the most difficult higher abrasive slurries which contain too big solids to be pumped by a common pump.
Dredging, suck gravel in the dredger, suck gravel in the course of rivers
Delivering slurries in mining, explosive sludge in metal smelting
Type GH pumps are of high-head ones
I'm online now and waiting for your inquiry !